Monday, July 21, 2014

And it's post 1

Welcome - if you are reading this then... Hi.

I'm Stuart Lord - I live in Sydney, Australia and work in I.T. for a local council. I'll leave the rest of the info for later.

This blog is a way to get myself back into writing and expressing myself - hopefully in lots of areas, whether this be my life, gaming, politics, news, or what I had for breakfast. It's less focused in intent than most blogs who have a specific theme - but I'll try to categorize everything so that those of you who are foolish enough to want to read the blog can find the bits you want to see.

I will try not to be obtuse or offensive, but this is almost impossible to do- you are warned- you might not like everything you read.

Apart from that, I hope you enjoy and even comment on stuff that interests you - I'll be as engaged as best I can. 

Finally - the title of the page is because the site is not about a specific subject nor  about nothing - it is about me and what I find interesting which varies on a frequent basis it seems. I hope to have something on show that interests.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment