Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The things I consider ...



As fodder for the blog. Context - walking while at lunch, I see an ad on the rear of a bus as I'm looking both ways before crossing the street as per government regulation.

I see a car driving at speed in the ad, but something is off - it has no driver! 

The picture looked like this, but on a bus - the bus pulled away before I could creepily pull out my phone and take a photo of a bus full of school kids, ok?

Was it an ad for a computer controlled car? Was the car possessed by a demon and someone took a picture of it as it sped away, the ad being like the car version of a kid on the milk carton? 
Like this but on a bus?

Was the computer controlled cars code written by demons in some future skynet/hellspawn alliance to destroy us all? Was it all just a bad photoshop (less likely than the others, but possible)?

Yes, I know most people don't have these thoughts. No pity please, it's ok.

Anyway, in the 2 seconds I was pondering that, the rational side of my brain processed the ad text - for RC Cars. Disappointed that there are no computer cars or demon cars (being advertised at least) I thought at least the future is coming to the esky part of the market. 


A cross between the look of an esky and the colouring and aesthetics of a construction vest, the Coolest has a built in blender, mp3 dock, USB charger, 18 volt battery, speakers with Bluetooth connectivity and bottle opener, plates and a chopping board inside. 

If only it wasn't $100 to ship it over to Australia.... but I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment