Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lunch review pt2 - Sugar Ray's.

Not a foodie but this is a review anyway.

Went for the salad at Sugar Ray's as I said I would yesterday - and they are out of chicken salad. Must be good if it's out, right? So I went for the grilled chicken sandwich - looked tasty, brown bread, added salad at will. 

Chunky, right? 

The wholemeal bread was fresh and soft, the chicken had a touch of spice that set off the well cooked but tender chicken perfectly, and the salad was fresh without being wet which means the whole sandwich didn't go soggy. 

Grated carrot did fly out while eating but I think that is par for the course. The cheese was fresh and actually lived up to the name tasty, and just enough salt and pepper to know that it was there.

All in all the best sandwich shop sandwich I've had in a long time -delicious and I ended up full without feeling like it was made of cement. 

Food - 4.5/5
Price - 2.5/5 - $8.80 is pricy. But worth it for the sandwich. 



Sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment